My most important Twitter Messages #3
A small summary of my Twitter messages from September - October 2009:
- Wow! nice black-white photography compilation
- Sadly... but it is so true... the hierarchy of digital distractions - nice info graphic
- Nice Blog Post: How I find good folks to collaborate with
- Readin the paper: What is Generative Art? Complexity Theory as a Context for Art Theory
- RT @scene360 Is it made with Paint or Code? — Illusion 360 - World's Most Amazing Art, Design, Technology, Video
- Freaky pictures on Nikon Small World Gallery
- Wow!!! Bullet impacts at 1,000,000 frames per second
- I like the web app Tilt-Shiftmaker! http://tiltshiftmaker.com/
- Tracks on a Map - A nice data visualization example http://www.tracksonamap.com/
- Emperor's Castle amazing papercraft and here more amazing photos
- Nice essay for dealing with the topic of interactive art: FEEDBACK: FROM OBJECT TO PROCESS AND SYSTEM
- Another nice essay: Interaction, Participation, Networking: Art and Telecommunication
- really nice! Combo: A collaborative animation by Blu and David Ellis
- Nice talk: The Wizard of Data Art, Aaron Koblin
- Please read the important words from Jonathan Harris: World Building in a crazy world! and think about it
- Interested in generative drawing?! watch this 🙂
- (Reading: Swarm Theory Article)
UX and Interaction Design:
- Really nice presentation Slides: Interacting with the Semantic Web
- UX topic: understanding experience of social-network-sites nice article
- How to Understand Your Users with Personas - A nice comic explanation
- Nice blog article: Creating a Timeless User Experience
- interesting interview: Drawing Ideas and Communicating Interaction
- Reading the paper: Emerging Frameworks for Tangible User Interfaces
Projekte und Experimente (Projects and experiments)
- Delta bot a nice roboter for mouse interaction via processing and arduino
- Very nice Flash Augmented Reality Experiment Idea: Augmented Reality Texture Extraction
- very nice vector-based drawing tool with very nice brushes!! http://www.livebrush.com/ via @fplag
- ACME – Augmented Collaboration in Mixed Environments - Impressive project!
- G-speak The Spatial Operating Environment - Minority Report Interface System Yeah the future has begun 😉
- 2d Sketches Become 3d Reality
- Could be a nice interface for games -> electric stimulus to face
- Video: Strategy Game R.U.S.E. with Multitouch Interaction
- Nice product for ubiquitous blackboard installation: IdeaPaint!! Maybe also nice for hack the social space
- The piece was created to explore a sense of connection and playfulness in multiple urban open spaces" via @jensfranke
Neue Technologie (new Technologies)
- Parallax Photography: Creating 3D Cinematic Effects from Stills
- Amazing!!... Reconstructing Building Interiors from Images
- WOW!!! ILoveSketch, a gesture-based 3D sketchpad. Amazing!
- Markerless camera tracking (via @alexmilde) via @jensfranke
- Amazing Mobile AR Videos from Graz
- PhotoSketch as new compositing and photo search engine tool for pictures looks unbelievable!
- Totally insane, crazy, nuts, mad and anything else. The CryEngine 3
- Shape Recognition and Pose Estimation for Mobile (!) Augmented Reality
- Next generation of image manipulation!!! Content-Aware Fill from Adobe - more info
- That AR stuff rocks! Probabilistic Feature-based On-line Rapid Model Acquisition
- Hi-speed robotic hand - impressive: via @Quasimondo
- Muscle-Computer Interfaces (muCIs) from Microsoft
Programmierung und Software Design (Programming)
- The Duct Tape Programmer - the new programmer boheme?!
- I really like the idea of: Fifth-generation programming language
- Great news. The unity Game Engine is now free for Indie Game Developer
- Do you need sounds for your (Flash) Game? Then check this cool app Thx to 8bitRocket.com
Flash and Flex
- Away3d released a very lite version of their Flash 3D Engine.
- nice generative sound library for Flash. Looks greate for some interaction stuff like games etc!
- I think Flex Charts for data visualization is yesterday, Axiis will become the new tool! 😉 Read this and try
- Almost all Max 2009 presentations on AdobeTV thx @_sandro
- New post: Eclipse Plug-in: Download AS3 libraries straight to your Eclipse/Flex Builder/FDT project http://bit.ly/10egz0 (via @Powerflasher)
- Reading: AIR 2 Enhancements Complete Overview... Sounds nice for Software Developer and maybe also for digital aritists
- Watching Advanced Data Visualization with Flex at Adobe Max 2009
- Fall in love with http://www.liquidjourney.com/ such a greate resource for creative visual coding!
- watching the talk: What is new in Flex 4
- Found a new great blog about physical computing with Flash and Flex!!
- FLash Particle Engine Stardust Video Tutorials!
- Nice Flash Framework Hype for creative coding is in progress. The first examples looks very great